As we shed masks, return to offices, and book dinner reservations for a night out, it’s time to think about refreshing our appearances with a trip to a med spa. In Houston, Ovation Med Spa offers an extensive menu of advanced skin rejuvenation and tightening treatments.
Here are 7 of the best skin rejuvenation treatments you can choose at our medical spa (use the links to learn more about each of them):
- Halo™: This breakthrough treatment is the world’s first hybrid laser, delivering ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to the targeted area in a single pass. It’s completely customizable, so the procedure can be more or less aggressive based on the patient’s needs and preferences. What’s more, it works on all skin types and produces results in relatively few treatment sessions.
- HydraFacial™: It’s common knowledge that keeping the skin hydrated is one of the keys to maintaining a youthful-looking appearance. HydraFacial takes facials to another level by combining 3 steps—cleansing and exfoliating, extracting debris and hydrating skin, and then protecting it by infusing pores with nourishing serums.
- Microneedling: The hype is real. Microneedling is a go-to treatment for celebrities looking for a minimally invasive procedure that produces glowing, smooth skin. Don’t confuse medical-grade microneedling with at-home derma rollers. The DIY devices are fine but can’t match the results of professional microneedling treatments because they don’t really penetrate the skin. We apply serums to the microscopic channels created by the tiny needles to enhance your results.
- MOXI™: Looking for a “starter” laser skin rejuvenation treatment? MOXI is an ideal option. It is a gentle, non-ablative laser that treats sun damage, rough skin texture, and discoloration. It’s suitable for all skin types, and you can schedule treatment sessions throughout the year—even in the summer! MOXI can be part of your “prejuvenation” skincare routine, keeping your skin looking youthful for years.
- VI Peel: All chemical peels are not created equal. The VI Peel’s unique cocktail of active ingredients, including trichloroacetic acid (TCA), retinoic acid, salicylic acid, phenol, vitamin C, and a blend of minerals, can reduce acne, diminish fine lines, reduce sun spots, and more. It also includes a numbing ingredient that helps patients remain comfortable throughout a 30-minute treatment session.
- Forever Young BBL™: You may have heard of intense pulsed light (IPL) skin rejuvenation treatments. BroadBand Light (BBL) is an advanced version of IPL that is much stronger and more efficient than traditional IPL devices. Also called a photofacial, BBL delivers an intense beam of broad-spectrum light, targeting the skin’s lower layers without harming the surface. It treats a range of skin conditions and can be used on the face, neck, chest, and hands.
- Sofwave™: Using ultrasound energy, Sofwave stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin to tighten loose skin. Cleared by the FDA for use on the face and neck, Sofwave is much more comfortable than Ultherapy®, another skin tightening treatment that uses ultrasound energy. Sofwave can also treat a larger area than Ultherapy, so treatment sessions are more efficient.
Ovation Med Spa combines Halo, BBL, and Sofwave treatments in its signature Ovation Trilogy™ Combination Treatment package over a 60-day period, creating remarkable results.
Which one of these treatments is right for you? Contact us to request a consultation or give our office a call at (713) 936-2490 to schedule an appointment and learn why so many women and men consider Ovation the best med spa in Houston.