With the COVID-19 coronavirus on everyone’s mind, Ovation Med Spa would like to share several updates to our policies intended to protect and benefit our staff and clients.
- If you travel outside of the United States, allow a minimum of 2 weeks from the date you return for your next in-office appointment.
- If you are not well, please call and reschedule your appointment to prevent to spreading of any illness.
You will not be penalized for rescheduling!
Safety has always been one of the hallmarks of our practice. As healthcare professionals, we already have many protocols in place to protect our clients. For the past several years, we have used a product called Protex90 to treat our facility, laundry and hands. Most disinfectants kill 99.9%+ of common germs on contact when allowed to stay wet for the required dwell time (5-10 minutes). Once dry, disinfectants offer no continued benefit. Protex90 stays in place, creating a barrier which will to protect treated porous and non-porous surfaces for a minimum of 90 days in high-touch areas. As we deal with COVID-19, we are taking additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
We would like to remind you that the same steps you would take each day to help prevent any respiratory infection, whether it’s influenza or a common cold, continue to apply:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wear a facemask if you are ill.
The health and well-being of all of our client and staff is of the utmost importance.
Chris Bailey, Founder and Owner
Ovation Med Spa