Ovation Med Spa will be reopening on Monday, May 11! We are very excited to see you all again.
The health and well-being of all of our clients and staff is of the utmost importance. For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of appointments to avoid overlap of clients.
We will implement these requirements for the safety of our clients and staff:
- Everyone must wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive.
- We will spread out appointments to allow time to disinfect surfaces between client visits.
- We request that you come unattended, when possible. Please do not bring friends or family members.
- Patients will need to text us at 713-936-2490 to let us know when they arrive. We will text you to let you know when your provider is ready to avoid spending time in the waiting room.
- We will offer hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the clinic and will encourage guests to use them before entering.
We will continue to utilize rigorous safety protocols:
- We will apply Protex90 to every surface, door handle, and piece of equipment in our office and in the front waiting room. Protex90 stays in place, creating a barrier which will to protect treated porous and non-porous surfaces for a minimum of 90 days in high-touch areas.
- We will use Protx90 in our laundry to ensure all linens are sanitized with every washing.
- All staff members apply Protex90 to their hands each day, providing a 24-hour germ killing barrier.
- All staff members will wear masks and gloves throughout the day.
- Staff schedules will be staggered to maintain social distancing.
- All staff members will was their hands for at least 20 seconds per hour and use hand sanitizer or wash hands after every treatment.
Please see below for a comprehensive list of safety precautions we will take as we reopen.
We continue to screen patients prior to their appointment and ask them to reschedule if:
They are not feeling well, and particularly if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms, including cough, fever, and respiratory problems like sneezing and shortness of breath.
- They have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- They have traveled by plane or been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days.
- They have been hospitalized for any reason in the last 14 days.
Our staff is will be diligently and frequently cleaning all high touch surfaces using Protex90 and following COVID-19 precautions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Chris Bailey, Founder and Owner
Ovation Med Spa