Ovation Med Spa
4801 Woodway Drive Suite 150W
Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 936-2490
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
ThermiVa® Vaginal Rejuvenation
ThermiVa is taking a bold step to improve love lives and build self-esteem. The new technology uses radiofrequency to tighten the external (labia) and internal (vaginal) areas of your vaginal region. ThermiVa reduces vaginal dryness, urinary leakage and improves a woman’s ability to have an orgasm.
ThermiVa Treatment Benefits*
- Vaginal laxity: ThermiVa tightens the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to the patient and partner.
- Vulvar laxity: ThermiVa tightens the labial tissues and reduces sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self-awareness in leotards and bikinis. diVaTyte™ offers a similar solution to vulvar laxity.
- Vaginal Dryness: ThermiVa adds softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of lubricants.
- Stress incontinence: ThermiVa reduces accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises, women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
- Orgasmic dysfunction: ThermiVa gives you increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and the ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.
How ThermiVa Works
ThermiVa treatments deliver controlled thermal energy to gently heat the desired areas – external (labia) and internal (vaginal). The complete ThermiVa procedure includes 3 separate treatments over a period of 3 months. There is no downtime and no medications are required. Clients are comfortable, relaxed and very pleased with the noticeable results.* The treatment contracts the tissues to a tighter bundle. It also encourages new tighter collagen production and may help in tissue and nerve healing. Radiofrequency’s therapeutic effects on muscular and tissue healing is well known and used in physical therapy practices for decades.
About Our Practice
Ovation Med Spa was established in 2006 with the vision of providing patients with science-based, clinically proven med spa treatments performed by a team of talented, highly trained aesthetic specialists. Nearly 15 years later, Ovation is recognized nationally as one of the top med spas in the nation.Learn More
Once you are comfortable, the single-use disposable device is placed on each zone for 3-5 minutes: the left and right labia majora, and the top, bottom, left and right surfaces of the vaginal wall. Total treatment time takes less than 30 minutes. A complete course of therapy consists of three treatments with the device, at an interval of approximately one month. Most clients described the treatment as pleasant and very comfortable. You are able to resume all activity, including sexual intercourse, as normal, immediately after each treatment. The heat sensation that slowly builds as the device is moved in a sweeping motion over each area is close to that of the heat sensation you get when hot wax is put on you at a waxing appointment. It is hot, but not uncomfortable or alarming.* The constant motion also helps to create a very comfortable treatment.* Significant improvement will be seen in improved moistness and comfort, stress urinary incontinence, and orgasmic dysfunction, complaints of vaginal dryness and appearance.* All clients that have been treated with this procedure were happy about the treatment and results, and would undergo it again and recommend treatment to others. Some tightening results are visible immediately after the first treatment but the full outcome takes a few months to fully manifest. Outcomes last 9 to 12 months before a touch-up is required, so patients can expect to need an additional maintenance session once or twice a year.*
Who Benefits From ThermiVa?
Women in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and 60’s are all viable candidates particularly if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- You prepare for a sneeze by clenching your legs together so you will not accidentally urinate a bit.
- You remember your orgasms coming quicker or maybe more often.
- You need lube to comfortably have sex.
- You are wearing a pantyliner on a daily basis – just to catch that tiny bit of urine.
- You feel like you look as if you have been stretched and pulled in all directions.
- You don’t feel as if there is enough friction between you and your partner when you have sex.
- You worry about the dreaded “camel toe” if you are wearing tight-fitting clothing.
*Individual results and experience may vary.
Save 20% on a package of 3 treatments
|Procedure||Single Treatment Price||Pre-paid package of 3 @ %20 off|
*All Prices Subject to Change
Specials for a limited time only, are not valid on prior purchases, cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. No refunds or exchanges. Certain restrictions may apply.