Ovation Med Spa
4801 Woodway Drive Suite 150W
Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 936-2490
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Having smooth, firm, evenly colored skin is the key to looking youthful and healthy. Skin rejuvenation and maintenance treatments at Ovation Med Spa® in Houston, TX, can help minimize and reverse signs of aging, sun damage, and blemishes to create a natural-looking glow. For cleaner, refreshed skin, we also offer treatments that eliminate dead surface cells, extract impurities, and restore hydration.
As your partner in skin care, our med spa team offers guidance to help prevent and treat age spots, lines, wrinkles, texture concerns, and blemishes. Explore our recommendations and non-invasive treatment options, and see how you can become your best self, from the outside in.
Your Calendar for Care
Our aesthetic specialists create personalized skincare plans for skin rejuvenation clients designed to optimize results. Typically, this is the calendar that we recommend for healthier-looking skin and a more aesthetic appearance.
Daily and Monthly
Use medical-grade skincare products to cleanse, repair, and protect your skin. Every few weeks, exfoliate and hydrate skin with a professional treatment for deeper restorative effects.
With a more intensive skin rejuvenation treatment, Ovation Med Spa® can repair sun damage, improve texture and firmness, and bring back a healthy glow. Injectable, laser, and chemical peel treatments can address these concerns.
Depending on your age and needs, treatments every year or so can build collagen to soften and reduce sagging skin, lines, and wrinkles. Ovation Med Spa®’s skin tightening and lifting procedures target these needs.
Treatments for Skin Rejuvenation
Ovation Med Spa® offers a variety of options for restoring skin to a younger state.
Coordinated treatment comes through Ovation Forever O VIP Membership, a membership program that helps clients receive care on a routine basis and in a planned, strategic way. Ovation Forever O VIP Membership makes our skin rejuvenation options even more affordable, provides you with regular maintenance treatments, and gives you additional discounts on products and services.
Our à la carte treatments include:
- BBL™/ IPL Photofacial offers benefits similar to those of laser resurfacing and chemical peel, with a much shorter recovery.
- Halo™ can correct fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmented acne scars, and textural irregularities, all in one treatment.
- HydraFacial MD® exfoliates skin cells that have died and removes impurities while restoring skin hydration.
- VI Peel improves the appearance and texture of your skin by increasing cell turnover. It can be used to treat skin aging, hyperpigmentation, acne, and rosacea.
- NanoLaserPeel™ offers light-to-moderate resurfacing that’s a fit for almost any skin type.
- Halo laser resurfacing addresses fine lines, skin damage, and large pores. It combines the effectiveness of an “ablative” procedure with the minimal downtime of a “non-ablative” laser.
- PiQo4 is a skincare treatment that reduces skin irregularities with targeted laser pulses, shattering unwanted pigment.
- Intracel can help tighten skin on the face, neck, and firm up the jawline and chin area. It can smooth acne scars and textural irregularities as well. This innovative treatment can reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Subnovii™ Plasma Pen treatments use plasma energy to stimulate collagen production and tighten lax skin, especially in delicate areas such as the eyelids.
- ThermiSmooth® Face non-surgically improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and moderate skin sagging around the eyes.
- Ultherapy® lifts and tightens skin non-invasively and extremely effectively, without downtime
- Venus Legacy™ Skin Tightening is a great option for tightening skin on the face and neck, reducing under-eye bags, reducing volume under the chin, and firming the jawline.
About Our Practice
Ovation Med Spa was established in 2006 with the vision of providing patients with science-based, clinically proven med spa treatments performed by a team of talented, highly trained aesthetic specialists. Nearly 15 years later, Ovation is recognized nationally as one of the top med spas in the nation.Learn More
Treatments for Skin Maintenance
SkinPen microneedling is one of our most popular and effective skin rejuvenation treatments. Using a handheld, pen-shaped device tipped with needles, the provider moves the SkinPen along the treatment at a rapid pace so the client experiences little pain or discomfort.Learn more
Dermaplaning removes dead cells from the skin’s thin outer layer using a special surgical blade. Gently scraping the outer layer of skin exfoliates the skin and removes peach fuzz.Learn more
Keeping skin moisturized is an essential component of skincare. HydraFacial treatments combine hydration with skin resurfacing to take facials to the next level. The procedure removes dead cells and extracts impurities to create healthy, more youthful-looking skin.Learn more
The VI Peel offered at Ovation Med Spa can be used to rejuvenate the skin, reduce the appearance of acne scarring, tighten and tone loose skin, and treat acne. It has minimal downtime associated with it and is safe for all skin tones and skin types .Learn more
Skin Care Products
Creating a skincare regimen for clients begins with determining their skin types, which provides the foundation that our aesthetic specialists use to build customized plans. We offer Defenage and Under Skin products for a simple skin care plan that maintains the health and beauty of your skin.Learn more
VIP Membership Program
Your skin is the largest organ of your body, as well as the most visible. That’s why it’s so important to take good care of it your entire life. Just as you probably get your hair cut regularly, and stop in for a manicure or pedicure from time to time, you need to take care of your skin on a routine basis in order to correct and prevent the signs of aging.
Learn more about how you can benefit from our skin rejuvenation and maintenance treatments. Schedule an appointment with Ovation Med Spa® by calling (713) 936-2490 or by requesting a consultation using the online form.
*Individual results and experience may vary.Back to Top