With the end of summer here, it’s important to take a look in the mirror and check on the health of your skin. Besides fighting the intense summer sun, our skin must also fight damage caused by pollution, harsh cleansers, and other skin irregularities.
So to wrap up summer and provide you a great treatment option for a rejuvenated look this fall, we are offering buy one treatment, get one treatment FREE for Forever Young BBL+ and Forever Body BBL!
What Is BBL?
BroadBand Light (BBL™) is an intense pulsed light (IPL) device that helps our patients correct specific skin conditions. BBL is much stronger than IPL and treatments are faster than IPL devices. It can be particularly effective for reversing a lifetime of sun damage.
Forever change how you treat skin from head to toe with BBL, now with High Energy Rapid Output™, or HERO™. This treatment can quickly deliver Forever results anywhere on the body.
- NEW: BBL HERO innovations deliver 4x the speed, 3x the peak power, and 2x the cooling
- Forever Young BBL+ delivers more power and results
- Optimal combination and versatility of treatments
- Forever Body BBL treats pigment, vascular, and other visible signs of aging skin
- No-to-low pain and downtime
A BBL treatment can provide benefits similar to those of laser resurfacing and chemical peels—with less discomfort and a shorter recovery. Whether you notice these signs of aging on your face, arms, legs, or another area of your body, restoring evenly toned skin with BBL can make a dramatic difference.
What Does BBL Treat?
This leading technology from Sciton® has been proven effective for treating many different skin conditions, including:
- Pigmented lesions like freckles and age spots
- Vascular lesions (cherry angiomas, telangiectasias, rosacea, and others)
- Deeper lesions and darker types of skin
To achieve these results, BBL uses an intense beam of broad-spectrum light that targets the lower layer of skin. This light removes damaged cells and stimulates collagen growth, helping improve the color, consistency, and texture of your skin.
Beginning with your first treatment:
- Your skin should take on an evener tone and smoother feel
- Sunspots should fade, and skin redness and dilated capillaries should decrease gradually
Because a photofacial has almost no downtime and offers significant restorative benefits, it ranks highly among our treatments in terms of client satisfaction.
Interested in restoring your skin to a healthy, youthful appearance? Contact us today!