Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Houston
Say goodbye to erectile dysfunction
You don’t have to live with ED
Treating Sexual Dysfunction
When it comes to sexual performance, there are two words men want to avoid at all costs: erectile dysfunction (ED).
However this condition is more common than you may realize. Almost every man experiences some form of erectile dysfunction at some point in their life. However, if symptoms go untreated, it can lead to decreased self-esteem, stress on relationships, and decreased intimate health. If you are a man who has been experiencing symptoms of ED due to aging, and have not experienced success with alternative treatment methods, such as pills or creams, there are now revolutionary treatment options available for improving your sexual performance and sensitivity.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
When it comes to male sexual function, there’s no easy answer. A complex process involving the brain and hormones along with many of the following issues:
- Medical conditions, particularly diabetes or heart conditions
- Tobacco use, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can — over time — cause chronic health conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction
- Being overweight, especially if you’re obese
- Certain medical treatments, such as prostate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer
- Injuries, particularly if they damage the nerves or arteries that control erections
- Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate conditions
- Psychological conditions, such as stress, anxiety or depression
- Drug and alcohol use, especially if you’re a long-term drug user or heavy drinker
Complications of Erectile Dysfunction
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- The inability to get your partner pregnant
How We Treat Erectile Dysfunction
This is a non-invasive and safe treatment for men who have recognized a decrease in their sexual performance and pleasure. The innovative GAINSWave technology is effective at improving symptoms of ED for restored sexual health and experiences. It is a drug-free solution that is performed in 20-30 minutes as a quick in-office treatment. Because it is non-invasive, there is no required downtime following sessions, so you can return to your normal daily tasks. This revolutionary remedy is already improving the sexual and overall health of men everywhere.
Looking to enhance the results of a GAINSWave treatment? Consider EMSELLA** treatments! This non-surgical, non-invasive treatment stimulates pelvic floor muscle contractions. By combining treatments to increase blood flow to the penis and strengthening pelvic floor muscles, this offers unparalleled results for treating erectile dysfunction as well as urinary incontinence and premature ejaculation.
Low Testosterone Treatment
Treatment for low testosterone is one of several hormone replacement therapies. Ovation Med Spa® uses a slow-release pellet approach rather than an injectable approach. Experience and research has shown us that pellet therapy provides a consistent release of hormone more in line with the body’s own natural processes.
The P-Shot®, or the Priapus Shot®, is an injectable treatment option to enhance male sexual health. This non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment uses PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, to stimulate your body’s natural growth processes.