Ovation Med Spa
4801 Woodway Drive Suite 150W
Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 936-2490
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Skin Care For Men
You want to improve the way your skin looks, but you don’t want the time, expense, or lengthy recovery that a surgical procedure requires. That’s why Ovation Med Spa® offers a line of treatments designed for the concerns that matter most to you.
Join the hundreds of men who seek skin care treatment with us each year. With solutions that address everything from uneven color to brown spots to sagging skin, Ovation gives you a way to stop worrying about it and start doing something about it.
Why Men Choose Skin Care Treatment
It’s an unfair standard we recognize as we age: the older we look, the more likely we are to be held back because of it. This idea is at the heart of why men like you decide to have a skin care treatment, whether…
- You’d like to look your best for your significant other.
- You’ve returned to the dating pool, and you prefer to look as young as you feel.
- You need a fair shot at professional opportunities and can’t have colleagues or clients thinking you’re less dynamic or capable than you are.
You know what you want. Now, learn what Ovation Med Spa® can help you achieve.
How Men’s Skin Care Works
Visit our offices to discuss your goals. During your consultation, your treatment provider:
- Listens to what you want to accomplish. Understanding your concerns helps us define a treatment plan that’s right for you.
- Conducts a skin assessment. The treatment provider uses close magnification resolution so that you can both see specific concerns to address.
- Recommends skin care treatments. Ovation Med Spa® focuses on aesthetic, non-invasive approaches to improving and rejuvenating your appearance.
Your plan may rely on an individual treatment or it may combine several skin treatments for maximum benefit. One of the points we stress in consultation is that skin care is, in some ways, like getting a haircut. It’s an ongoing process of maintenance. That’s why a strategic and thoughtful approach is necessary rather than a one-time procedure.
About Our Practice
Ovation Med Spa was established in 2006 with the vision of providing patients with science-based, clinically proven med spa treatments performed by a team of talented, highly trained aesthetic specialists. Nearly 15 years later, Ovation is recognized nationally as one of the top med spas in the nation.Learn More
Options for Men’s Skin Care Treatments
The approach Ovation Med Spa® recommends depends on your goals and needs. Different treatments have different levels of effect, and while many have no downtime, others do require a small recovery time.
For most of the men we see for skin care, the main concerns tend to be evening out color issues, removing brown spots, and improving sagging. Here are some of the recommendations we may make in each area.
- eMatrix can treat fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmented acne scars, and textural irregularities, all in one sitting.
- HydraFacial MD® exfoliates dead skin cells and extracts impurities while restoring skin hydration.
- BBL® / IPL Photofacial offers benefits similar to those of laser resurfacing and chemical peel, with a shorter recovery.
- NanoLaserPeel™ offers light-to-moderate resurfacing that’s a fit for most skin types.
- Halo™ laser resurfacing addresses sun damage, fine lines, and large pores. It combines the effectiveness of an “ablative” procedure with the limited downtime of a “non-ablative” laser.
- PicoWay Resolve is a men’s skin care treatment that reduces skin irregularities with extremely targeted laser pulses, shattering unwanted pigment.
- Infini can help tighten skin on the face and neck and firm up the jawline and chin area, as well as smooth acne scars and textural irregularities.
- Ultherapy® lifts and tightens skin non-invasively and effectively, without downtime.
- ThermiSmooth Face® non-surgically improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and moderate skin sagging around the eyes.
Regardless of the approach we recommend, you can expect support, guidance, and expertise in our care.Back to Top